But would you really cement your head into a microwave?!
Well, apparently, someone would.
Jay and his friends put an air tube into the microwave so he could still breathe, but the rest failed miserably. He was stuck in the microwave for a really long time, with his friends trying to remove him, before they called the West Midlands Fire department.
The fire department later tweeted their disappointment with the YouTuber and his friends. "We're seriously unimpressed," they wrote, saying it took them over an hour to release him.
Jay later tweeted that he was "traumatised" from the experience.