We admit, it's a lot of effort... but BOY it's worth it and so very important.
Katie Wright, a 21-year-old girl nearly died because she didn't wash her makeup brushes, and it's a horrifying reminder.
She felt what she "thought was a giant under the skin pimple" next to her eyebrows, and naturally, popped it.
But, her face started to swell up and insane amount.
"It felt like something was going to burst out of my skin," she wrote on Facebook.
She had to go to ER immediately, where she found out that it wasn't a pimple at all...
"They said it was a very serious case of Cellulitis, which is a version of Staph infection. It affects the deep cellular tissues with no main source to attack."
Doctors told her that if she let it go untreated for much longer, there was a high risk it could have spread to her eyes or brain, which could have blinded her or even killed her.
"This most likely happened because from bacteria getting into my eyebrow pencil brush. I'm super strict on washing my face/beauty blender brushes, but I never thought to disinfect my eyebrow spoolie."
BRB while we disinfect ALL our brushes.