We know it's tempting to charge your phone in bed, butttt you may want to consider NOT doing that ever again.
A new PSA posted on Facebook by a fire department in New Hampshire, announced that charging your phone in bed can be a HUGE fire hazard.
The Newton Fire Department shared a pic of actual burned sheets and pillows beside a charger, and it's horrifying.
"Research has revealed that 53% of children/teens charge their phone or tablet either on their bed or under their pillow," they wrote. "The heat generated cannot dissipate, and the charger will become hotter and hotter."
According to Pop Sugar, there is research that shows 72% of kids and 89% of teens are using their phones in a "sleep environment".
"The likely result is that the pillow/bed will catch fire," the fire department added. "This places the child/teen as well as everyone else in the home in great danger."
It's always important to make sure your charger is an Apple certified charger, as others can be a little dodgy.
To check if it's is Apple certified, you'll find a 'Made for iPod/iPhone/iPad' logo."
BE SAFE KIDS!