The documentary Michael Weist has been plotting against Tana Mongeau about their failed #TanaCon event is finally here, and it's 90 freaking minutes long.
There's a lot you can do in 90 minutes, but ever since Tana dressed up as Michael for Halloween, he SNAPPED and announced he would be exposing Tana in the doco.
So naturally, we watched it.
Honestly, it's super boring. So here are the best bits. Basically TL;DR:
- They thought they'd make $400,000 lmao
- They slag VidCon the entire time
- They wanted to get a giant inflatable bong
- Tana doesn't like getting out of bed, even for meetings
- Tana: "Even if everything goes to shit and this convention blows up... Shane Dawson is still coming and supporting." Lol
- Tana: "It would be really cool to have people outside, waiting to get in." You got your wish babes!
- Tana: "People love to be oppressed outside." Yeah, people love getting burnt to a crisp and scammed
- Michael insists that a SWAT team showed up when they deffs didn't
- The documentary ends before they discuss their failings
That's about it.