Refinery 29 reports that this poor soul stepped into her morning shower, ready to be woken up with a ~minty fresh~ start, but oh BOY did it go down hill from there.
As she started to lather up, she felt it...
"Oh. Dear. God," she wrote.
"MY VAGINA WAS ABLAZE.
"Your innocuous looking green bottle of so called shower gel, it turns out, is an absolute f*** liability. MY FLAPS WERE ON F*** FIRE.
"I frantically scrubbed my flaps, which by now felt as thought they were being ceremoniously scrubbed by ants wearing ice skates laced with chilli sauce."
Oh my lord, we're cringing just thinking about it.
She continued her rant, which is hilarious BTW. You can read it all below:
We're just going to go ahead and stay away from any mint or tea tree flavoured shower gel from here on out.