Season two of Riverdale was like 99% about Hiram Lodge buying real estate, while the other 1% was that Hal Cooper is the Black Hood.
He also may or may not have gone after Chic Cooper - who posed as Betty's real brother for the entirety of the season.
But we learnt that he wasn't their family after all. In fact, he may have killed Charles Cooper... or so he says.
But we think we've discovered who the real Cooper brother actually is, and he's been staring us in the face this whole time!
We should have seen it when Betty and Jughead went to the Sisters of Quiet Mercy in search of more information, finding an old photo of Charles that looked LITERALLY NOTHING like Chic:
Now, enter: Ben.
Ben has popped up mannnny times throughout the series, but he's always a background character. He was one of Miss Grundy's underage victims:
He was a server at the drive in:
And he was one of Chic's friends who came INTO the Cooper household...
Riverdale's showrunner Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa said so HIMSELF that Ben's character would pop up like this. "I can tell you that he is going to continue popping up. We feel like every time he pops up, he's an Easter egg for people because some people notice him and some people don't."
He even looks like the throwback pic.
"There is a resonance as to why he keeps popping up, but stay tuned. There will be more sightings," Roberto added.
Of course, Twitter is a huge fan of this theory.