1. Morphe 9J Just A Crush Artistry Palette, $18 at Morphe.
This finely pigmented shade packs a punch.
An all-in-one palette that does not disappoint.
3. HUDA BEAUTY Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette, $99 at Sephora.
Warm golds and glittery lilacs are the perfect pairing for brown eyes.
With blue eyes, there is actually no need to wear vivid shades to emphasize them since they’re already bright. “Opt for contrasting colours such as rich, warm and earthy browns to help make them look extremely blue,” suggests Hull.
1. NYX Cosmetics Whipped Wonderland Shadow Set, $35.95 at NYX Cosmetics.
This palette is perfect for whipping up a soft-to-intense look that glimmers.
2. Nude by Nature Natural Wonders Eye Palette, $24.97 at Chemist Warehouse.
A collection of 10 shades that are sure to make your blue eyes sparkle.
3. Morphe 25A Copper Spice Artistry Palette, $17 at Morphe.
Create endless looks with these beyond-blendable earthy shadows.
"Typically, neutral shades with red undertones like terracotta really highlight the green in your eyes,” tells Hull. “If you want to play with colour, a subdued taupe-brown shade is a fantastic way to bring out any golden flecks in the irises,” she suggests.
1. BYS 8 Palette Eyeshadow Terracotta, $6.95 at BYS.
Create fun and flirty looks with this highly pigmented palette.
2. FENTY BEAUTY Snap Shadows Eyeshadow Palette in Deep Neutrals, $39 at Sephora.
Packed with rich, smooth and blendable colours that you’ll actually wear.
3. Sephora Collection Arctic Eyes Eyeshadow Palette, $10 at Sephora.
Layer up and create various looks that’s one-of-a-kind, just like your green eyes.
“Purple and eggplant instantly make hazel eyes sparkle,” says Hull. “For something less intense, dust a bronze shadow all over the eye with a hint of purple in the inner corners to add depth and shine,” she adds.
1. MORPHE 39S Such A Gem Palette, $50 at Mecca.
A gift that keeps on giving –with 32 shades to choose from, you will definitely make those hazel eyes pop.
2. M.A.C. Cosmetics Power To The Purple Eyeshadow, $29 at M.A.C. Cosmetics.
The perfect amount of shine that is also long-lasting.
3. STILA Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow, $37 at Mecca.
Make a statement with this vibrant liquid glitter eyeshadow.
Smoky, silver shades instantly accentuate grey eyes. “Gunmetal or silvery-blue shades make your eyes incredibly blue as they quickly play up your steely-grey eyes,” says Hull. “Experiment with burgundy –it creates a truly beautiful contrast,” she adds.
1. MODELS PREFER Black Eyeshadow Palette, $10 at Priceline.
A perfect mix of blue-black shades to subtly play up your eyes.
2. COVERGIRL truNaked Eyeshadow Palette in Smoky, $11.47 at Priceline.
Featuring universally flattering, highly pigmented smoky shades to master any look.
3. M.A.C. Cosmetics Dazzleshadow, $40 at M.A.C. Cosmetics.
The ultimate shade to make your grey eyes sparkle.