Here are the trends you will be seeing all over your newsfeed in the next 12-months, according to Pinterest...
- Logomania is back: The latest street style trend mixes brand iconography with elevated pieces (saves for “logos” +203%)
- Larger than life earrings: From oversized hoops to structured heavy metal, earrings are bigger and better than ever (saves for “structured statement earrings” +947%)
- Go wide: In the skinny-or-not pants debate, people are siding with wide-legged bottoms and crops (saves for “wide leg” +213%)
- Beret all day: A major accessory on Autumn runways, this French fave is très chic for day or night (saves for “berets” +269%)
- Long live layers: Below-the-knee sweaters and jackets add extra cosy, while kimonos and dusters add extra chic (saves for “long layered clothing” +102%)
- Plastic makes perfect: Lucite and patent leather are the plastics we predict will be everywhere by spring (saves for “lucite” and “patent leather” +110%)
- Slits are it: The eye-catching detail is popular on tunics and midi dresses, and even gives pants unexpected edge (saves for “side slits” +147%)
- The original blue jean: A favourite style returns—100% cotton denim is reimagined and capsule wardrobe worthy (saves for “100% cotton denim” +115%)
- Socks that rock: Sheer socks with sneaks or sandals, add instant oomph to any ensemble (saves for “sheer socks” +72%)
- Pep up your step: Studs, pearls and bold buckles are the subtle but striking details on statement shoes (saves for “embellished shoes” +222%)
This article originally appeared on In Style.