Kat Graham had to be taken to the hospital when she reportedly collapsed after severe food poisoning!
Some worrying pics have just been released showing the Vampire Diaries star passed out in the gardens of the Two Bunch Palms Resort & Spa near Palm Springs, where she was staying last month.
A rep for the actress told People magazine that Kat "was eating at a restaurant outside the resort and had a violent reaction to food poisoning."
Apparently the photos were taken after she threw up and collapsed on the grass outside the resort. She was reportedly treated by paramedics and then taken to hospital in an ambulance.
TMZ, even got their hands on the 911 call, where an employee can be heard saying a guest was "unconscious" after eating at the resort’s Essence restaurant. The employee then gets an update from another staff member that the guest had "regained consciousness and was drinking water."
Luckily, it looks like Kat has well and truly recovered since then. Over the weekend she was performing at a charity event and apparently she's preparing to release her third album. We're so glad she's ok!
You might also like...