Last year, she still earned $58 million (AUD) just from her sponsorship deals with Keds, Diet Coke and Apple. This means she earnt about $167 million less than the year before.
This fall in earnings knocked her down to 49th place in the 2017 list - but her earnings are still nothing to sniff at. Interestingly, she still managed to play as the 7th highest earning woman on the list.
The surprising celebrity who topped the overall list this year was Sean 'Diddy' Combs, who earned $172 million last year from his North American 26-date Bad Boy Family Reunion Tour. He also sold part of his Sean John clothing line company, and earned millions from sponsorship deals.
The top 10 highest earners overall were as follows:
1. Sean Combs ($130 mill USD)
2. Beyonce ($105 mill USD)
3. J.K. Rowling ($95 mill USD)
4. Drake ($94 mill USD)
5. Cristiano Ronaldo ($93 mill USD)
6. The Weeknd ($92 mill USD)
7. Howard Stern ($90 mill USD)
8. Coldplay ($88 mill USD)
9. James Patterson ($87 mill USD)
10. LeBron James ($86 mill USD)