One amazing option to having fuller brows is microblading. What it is, is a form of semi-permanent tattoo on your eyebrows, which looks incredibly natural and means you don't have to fill then in every single day.
However, like anything, it can go horribly wrong. Just like it did for this Michigan, who was hospitalised because of it.
The woman who would like to remain anonymous, spoke to WDIV-TV Local 4 about what happened to her, and it's scary AF.
"It looked great," she told WDIV-TV. "I was happy."
But then it all started to go down hill. "They were starting to get, like, little lumps," she said.
"They diagnosed me with cellulitis on my face, gave me an antibiotic, and sent me on my way," she said.
But things got so, so worse.
The infection got worse as the days went on, so she started to take daily photos to monitor WTF was happening. Eventually she took herself to the emergency room. She was admitted for three days and was given intravenous antibiotics and steroids. "I was terrified," she said, "I don't know what was going to happen."
It was only after she left the hospital that she realised how bad the situation was. When having a follow up appointment with Dr. Steven Grekin, he explained: "This is potentially life-threatening if not treated because of what's right behind [the cheeks] — sinuses."
He concluded that the infection could have come from allergy or the dye that was used.