Nothing adds more feeling to a message than a kissy-face emoji or a love heart!
So, with that in mind, and it being Valentine's Day and all... Facebook Messenger have got some romantic new features!
- It's raining hearts! A heart shower effect will fall across your screen!
- Rose-coloured glasses: Your text colour will be set to red, the colour of love.
- Spread the love: Your custom emoji will be 😍, so expressing your love will be fast and simple.
- Personalise your conversation: You'll be prompted to set your own custom text colour, emoji, and nickname in case you want to switch things up even more.
- Chatting with bae: Your loved one will be the first person to appear on the Active tab, so you can easily see when they're available to chat (which is always, obviously 😍)
Of course, you'll have to indicate to FB that you're either in a relationship or into that specific person, which could be kind of awks... but the gesture is still there.
They've also added a cool new frames feature. In your Messenger Camera, you'll now have some romantic options.