Yeah, we've all been there.
Now, Facebook Messenger has changed the game, offering us all a feature on Mark Zuckerberg used to have. You can now delete sent messages, new and old!
- Open the Facebook Messenger app on your phone or desktop.
- Open a conversation with messages you'd like to delete.
- Press and hold on a message.
- Select "delete" on the bottom of the screen.
- Select "remove for everyone" this ensures that the messages disappear from the inboxes of the people you sent them to, not just from your own.
It takes around ten minutes!
Now, just like that, you're as powerful as Mark.