1. Take a mix of the two brown shades in the Designer Brands Eye See You Coco Loco Eyeshadow Palette and sweep all over your eyelids using a fluffy eyeshadow brush.
2. Then take the same two colours on a smaller brush and sweep under the eyes across your lower lash line.
3. Grab the DB Fired Up Eyeshadow Palette and, using the burnt red colour, pack that on the outer half of the lid and sweep towards the centre, building up the colour gradually.
4. Take the DB Absolute Liquid Eye Liner Pen and draw a line from the bottom corner of the eye up to where you want the flick to stop, and then match it up on the top of the eyelid.
5. Apply the DB False & Flared Mascara to your lashes (Brittney already has eyelash extensions on the top, so she only applied it to her bottom lashes).
6. Lastly, apply the DB Lip Stix Lip Crayon in Skinny Latte to finish off with a neutral lip, letting your eyes be the focus.
All products used by Brittney are Designer Brands Cosmetics:
Moisturizing Primer, $16.99. Luminous Hydrating Foundation in True Beige, $19.99. Glow This Way Illuminating Concealer in Beige, $11.99. Eye See You Coco Loco Palette, $12.99 (available October). Eye See You Fired Up Palette, $12.99 (available October). False & Flared Mascara in Blackest Black, $14.99. Brow Master Creamy Brow Pomade in Hickory, $10.99. Absolute Precision Eye Liner Pen, $9.99. Lip Stix Creamy Lip Crayon in Skinny Latte, $9.99. Deluxe Crease Brush from Day Dreamer 10 Piece Brush Set, $29.99. Be Blended Beauty Sponge, $7.99.
Make a statement with glossy red lips and glow skin perfect for any day-to-night occasion.
1. Take the DB Lip Liner Pencil in the shade Fire Red and trace around the outside of your lips. If you have thin lips, you can overline them slightly to give yourself a plumper pout, but don’t go overboard!
2. Fill in your lips with the DB Moisturizing Lipstick in Fire Red. It’s the perfect timeless shade.
3. Then take the DB Lavish Lip Gloss in Crystal Clear and pop it over the red lipstick to give your lips lasting shine.
4. With the DB Vivid Glow Illuminator Palette, mix together all three shades, then lightly sweep on your cheekbones using the illuminating Fan Brush.
5. Keep your eyes subtle using the brown shade in the Eye See You Fired Up Palette all over the lid. Take the shimmery colour and put it on the inner corner of your eye, and a little on the brow bone to make your eyes pop. To set your makeup, lightly spray your face with the DB Spray & Set Makeup Setting Spray. Then you can dance all night and not worry about your makeup melting away.
Brittney used the following Designer Brands Cosmetics:
Moisturizing Primer, $16.99. Luminous Hydrating Foundation in True Beige, $19.99. Glow This Way Illuminating Concealer in Beige, $11.99. Eye See You Fired Up Palette, $12.99. Beyond Amplifying Curling Mascara in Blackest Black, $14.99. Lip Liner Pencil in Fire Red, $6.99. Moisturizing Lipstick in Fire Red, $9.99. Lavish Lip Gloss in Crystal Clear, $9.99. Vivid Glow Illuminator Palette, $14,99. Illuminating Fan Brush from Day Dreamer 10 Piece Brush Set, $29.99. Spray & Set Makeup Setting Spray, $11.99.