Bella Thorne just attended the annual Jingle Ball over the weekend, however she had a little accident beforehand.
She had an allergic reaction!
Posting the images of her intensely swollen lips to Instagram stories, she wrote, "I ate something I'm allergic to again."
However, before fans saw Bella's Instagram, they just assumed she had lip injections, as they looked incredibly plump on the red carpet.
"WTF with her lips," one Instagram user wrote.
"Your lips look terrible," another added.
"Omg!! What happened to your lips Oh my God!!"
Yikes. Poor Bella!