Forbes has published its highest grossing YouTubers in 2018 list, and the top-earning vlogger in 2018 happens to be a SEVEN-YEAR-OLD boy who reviews toys.
The list estimates earnings based on data found from Captiv8, SocialBlade and Pollstar, plus interviews with industry insiders.
So who is this kid? His name is Ryan, and his channel is called Ryan ToysReview.
"Ryan’s just like every other 7-year-old", the Forbes bio reads. "He loves Legos, trains, cars, Disney—and his 17 million followers, who have generated 26 billion views. The latest from the toy-critic tot: a signature line of stuffed animals, collectibles, apparel and more, now selling at Walmart."
His 26 billion views has earned Ryan $22 million dollars in 2018.
If that doesn't piss you off, then this will. Both the Paul brothers (Jake and Logan Paul) are also on the list... and no women are in the top 10.
Here's the top ten:
10. Logan Paul - $14.5 million
9. PewDiePie - $15.5 million
8. Jacksepticeye - $16 million
7. Vanoss Gaming - $17 million
6. Markiplier - $17.5 million
5. Jeffree Star - $18 million
4. DanTDM - $18.5 million
3. Dude Perfect - £20 million
2. Jake Paul - $21.5 million
1. Ryan ToysReview - $22 million