Let's face it, girls are no precious ~butterflies~, especially when they're alone.
There are many gross things that we all get up to in our private time, and we're sure if you're a girl reading this, you will agree with the following:
1. We don't change our bras often enough
Washing a bra is the WORST. Not only can it get all tangled and lumpy in the washing machine, but when you find that perfectly comfortable bra, you won't want to let go of it. Not even to wash.
2. Period poops
This one doesn't even need an explanation.
3. Period showers
There's something very satisfying about the murder scene that follows.
4. Dry shampoo overload
Our relationship with dry shampoo is the most committed relationship we've ever been in.
5. Reusing old razors
We should be changing our razors pretty regularly, but not only can they be exxy... you always feel like you can get just one more use out of them. Even if they're slightly rusted.
6. Making a wall mural with stray hairs in the shower
And then stress about how much hair has actually fallen out of your head.
7. And then, clogging the drains with all that hair
What follows is something similar to a scene from The Ring.
8. Peeing in the shower
Everyone does it.
9. Sniffing our armpits to check for B.O.
10. Then discovering the stubble under your arms, that you then proceed to play with.
Why can't the hair on our head grow as fast and strong as our underarm hair?
11. Picking outfits around the hairiness of your legs
It may be hot outside but we'd rather suffer in jeans than get into the shower and shave those bad boys.
12. Picking your nose
Hopefully when nobody is looking.
13. Investigating your discharge
It happens. It's natural, but god it can be gross.
14. Pulling a long hair out of a *very* interesting place in your body
15. Scratching your boobs to death when you finally take it off
16. Using expired makeup products
Sephora is expensive.
17. Peeling your nail polish off instead of using polish remover
There is something very satisfying about this.